Marquee Sports Network programming to be available nationwide on fuboTV
Exclusive Marquee content, including studio shows and documentaries,
coming soon to out-of-market viewers; Excludes live games and programming subject to regional blackout restrictions
For immediate release / December 22, 2022
CHICAGO – Marquee Sports Network and fuboTV today announced an agreement to carry the network on the sports-first live TV streaming platform nationwide. FuboTV will soon offer Marquee to subscribers across the country, carrying all programming aside from live games and select programming that remains subject to regional blackout restrictions.
“We are pleased to add another national partner in fuboTV, bringing our Marquee programming to fans across the country,” said Marquee Sports Network General Manager Mike McCarthy. “We’re very proud of the work of our studio shows, documentaries and Cubs historical programming, and are pleased that fans nationwide will soon have access to these programs through their fuboTV subscription.”
In the coming days, Cubs fans nationwide will have access to exclusive Marquee programming through fuboTV, including the following shows and much more:
- Studio coverage throughout the season, including Cubs Live! and Cubs Postgame Live!
- The Reporters — Weekly sports-discussion show featuring Chicago media members
- Icons of the Ivy — Interviews and roundtable discussions with the greatest players in Cubs history
- Cubs Classics — Full replays of historic Cubs games
- Cubs Countdown — Lists of the best games, players and moments in Cubs history
- Marquee Sports Network documentaries, including features on Ernie Banks (More than Mr. Cub: The Life of Ernie Banks), Harry Caray (The Mayor of Rush Street), Ferguson Jenkins (Glory and Grief: The Ferguson Jenkins Story) and Billy Williams (Billy Williams: The Sweet Swinger)
- Original interview shows, including the Chicago/Midwest Emmy Award winning Class is in Session with Doug Glanville
- Daily and weekly programming including Follow the Money, The Lombardi Line, Live on the Line and Rush Hour
Marquee Sports Network earned three Chicago/Midwest Regional Emmy Awards in 2022, including for outstanding achievement in a live sports program (Cubs Live!), outstanding achievement in a sports documentary (Glory and Grief: The Ferguson Jenkins Story) and outstanding achievement in a sports interview/discussion (Class is in Session).
ABOUT MARQUEE SPORTS NETWORK: In partnership with the Chicago Cubs and Sinclair Broadcast Group (Nasdaq: SBGI), Marquee Sports Network brings together one of the most iconic sports franchises in the country with one of the largest television broadcasting companies to deliver unparalleled Cubs coverage, as well as additional local live sporting events, including Chicago Sky games, and original programming. Marquee Sports Network is available within the Cubs home television territory in portions of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa and Wisconsin, and is carried on DIRECTV, U-verse TV, and more than 50 cable providers, as well as streaming platforms DIRECTV STREAM (formerly AT&T TV) and fuboTV. For more information, visit marqueesportsnetwork.com/about.