Cubs square off with White Sox in second exhibition game
The Cubs and White Sox square off in an exhibition game tonight at Guaranteed Rate Field. Len Kasper and Jim Deshaies are on the call, with coverage beginning Monday night at 7 p.m. on Marquee Sports Network.
The Crosstown exhibition game is the second for both teams since returning to baseball training activities earlier this month, as the two team’s met Sunday night at Wrigley Field. The rivalry will continues tonight, as the two teams head to the South Side for an expected pitching matchup of Yu Darvish against Lucas Giolito. The Cubs finish the exhibition schedule against the Twins on Wednesday.
The 2020 regular season begins on Friday, as the Cubs and Brewers meet on an Opening Day at Wrigley Field. Coverage begins at 4 p.m. with Cubs Live! on Marquee Sports Network.
Get ready for the 2020 season by checking out these Cubs stories:
- It’s real’ for Cubs in exhibition tune-up against White Sox
- Opening Day still a target as Anthony Rizzo ramps up from back injury
- Jason Kipnis officially signs with hometown Cubs, realizing childhood dream
- Highlights: Kipnis leads offensive onslaught in Cubs’ final intrasquad scrimmage
- Dan Winkler’s unique journey to the Cubs
- Kyle Hendricks’ ‘nonchalant’ response to being named Cubs Opening Day starter
- How becoming a father might lead to the best version of Kris Bryant yet
- Cubs will continue to roll with Darvish-Caratini pairing
To watch a live stream of Cubs games airing on Marquee Sports Network, subscribers of participating providers can download the Marquee Sports Network App, available on these platforms: iOS (iPhone and Pad), Android (smartphones and tablets), Apple TV, Fire TV and Roku players and via the Internet at (www.watchmarquee.com).